Title: Print Technician
Team: Mountain Mindful
Hourly or Salary: Hourly
Safety Sensitive: Yes
Starting Compensation: $19.25 – $21.00
Reports To: Production and Events Manager
Direct Reports: None
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Time Status/Term: Full-Time
POSITION SUMMARY AND OBJECTIVE
As a Print Technician, you will be responsible for operating and maintaining screenprinting equipment and ensuring precise and accurate printing processes. The primary objective is to consistently produce embellished goods while adhering to established quality standards and production schedules. This position requires a keen attention to detail, technical proficiency in screenprinting techniques, and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues effectively.
- Regular attendance is an essential function for all employees. We depend on our employees to show up, begin work and end work at the time their schedule indicates and whenever scheduled to work, aside from extenuating circumstances.
- Operation and maintenance of state of the art screen printing equipment, packaging, folding, shipping, and other tasks related to the production and distribution of our products.
- General maintenance and supply of equipment.
- Must be able to follow instructions and have a high capacity for learning.
- Maintain a clean and safe work station.
- Assists in inventory accountability.
- Evaluates and reports any issues that may cause any disruption or delay in production.
- Participates in general housekeeping to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Loading and unloading of trucks and stocking of inventory
COMPETENCY – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Precision in print alignment and color matching.
- Proficient in operating screen printing machinery.
- Ability to inspect and maintain print quality.
- Efficiently meet production deadlines.
- Effective communication with team members.
- Flexibility to handle different printing requirements.
- Knowledge of safety protocols in a production environment.
WORK LOCATION AND HOURS OF WORK
- Mountain Mindful, 1040 Vernon Street, Huntington, WV 25704
- This position will be expected to work Monday through Friday with the flexibility required for evening shifts and weekends.
- Given the nature of this role – attendance at events may require work after normal hours.
ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Lifting (up to 50 LBS with or without accommodation).
- Work Environment: Fast-paced production environment
- Noise Level: Moderate to loud due to machinery
- Extended periods of standing while operating machinery
- Movement: Regular movement around the production area
- Precision: Fine motor skills for detailed printing work
- Precise hand-eye coordination for screen printing tasks
- Sharp eyesight for inspecting prints and ensuring quality and ability to differentiate colors accurately
- Repetitive Tasks: Performing repetitive tasks associated with screen printing
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates must provide reliable transportation to their primary work location and other locations as required. Travel expenses (excluding commutes) may be reimbursed per Coalfield’s policies and procedures. Coalfield has a limited fleet of vehicles and frequently carpools to minimize travel burdens on employees. A valid driver’s license and annual completion of our drivers safety course is required in order to drive a Coalfield vehicle.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Previous screen printing experience.
- Knowledge of screen printing processes and materials.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
Coalfield Development Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
BACKGROUND OR DRUG TEST